27.04.2017 | St. Gallen
Ladies and Gentlemen,
The preparation of the 24th St.Gallen International Competition Law Forum ICF is in full swing and the places are filling up. Please register via this link www.sg-icf.ch/forum-registration to secure your place!
The highlights of this year's ICF include:
• Presidents of national competition authorities from Belgium, France, Germany, Lithuania, Switzerland and the UK will debate during our “Presidents’ breakfast.
• The keynote speech will be delivered by Director-General, DG Competition in the European Commission, Johannes Laitenberger.
• Vice-President Marc van der Woude from the General Court of the European Union will speak about “The extended General Court as a competition law court”.
• ECJ Advocate General - Nils Wahl and Rachel Brandenburger - Senior Advisor and Foreign Legal Consultant to Hogan Lovells US LLP will be debating “The role of a fact-based approach in antitrust”.
• The ICF will feature an “In-house Counsel” panel with protagonists from Homburger, RBB Economics, Google, Novartis, Unilever and Maersk Group, discussing their current major concerns.
• “Sports, sports broadcasting and competition law” will be addressed by an international panel.
27 and 28 April 2017
Nutzen Sie die Vorteile einer Mitgliedschaft bei der ÖVMitgliedsvorteile