11.06.2018 | Principe di Savoia, Milan, Italy
Now in its 29th year this must attend event will once again bring together regulators, in house counsel and leading practitioners from Europe, the U.S. and other jurisdictions around the world to explore current trends and debate the hottest issues in communications and competition law.
Topics will include:
· Antitrust and regulatory joint roundtable
· Antitrust and regulatory challenges raised by the digital economy
· Merger trends in the digital sector
· Sharing infrastructure in fixed and mobile networks
· Competition issues of spectrum allocation
· Interrelationships between content, device and networks
· Disruptive innovation, opportunity or antitrust and regulatory nightmare?
· Data economy, anything new under the sun?
· Privacy, personal data and social networks
This conference is sure to create a buzz in the industry as it addresses some of the most pressing issues facing leaders in the industry at the moment. We feel the content would appeal greatly to your readers and hope you would be interested in a contra deal to promote the event to them.
To receive further information on this conference, please register your interest under:
International Bar Association, London
Nutzen Sie die Vorteile einer Mitgliedschaft bei der ÖVMitgliedsvorteile